Kea New Zealand Welcome Home UK Promotion
- To be eligible for entry a person must be aged 18 years or over, be a New Zealand Citizen, and be currently residing in the United Kingdom. Employees of Kea, sponsoring and other partner organisations of Kea, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter. Kea reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Entry into the competition is automatic upon provision of a valid email address while completing the Welcome Home online survey. Entries for the prize draw can be made during the period that the Welcome Home survey is “live” online from 11 August 2020 to 13 September 2020. Five winners will be drawn randomly, and each will be awarded one prize, consisting of 1x Volcano Coffee Works Gift Pack to the approximate value of NZD 110.00. The Volcano Coffee Works Gift Pack consists of: 1 x Mist Grey Frank Green Cup 12oz, 3 x 200g Filter Coffee from three different origins, 1 x v60 brewer, 1 x v60 filter brewing papers (packet).
- Each prize winner will be randomly drawn from the entry pool on 14 September 2020. Attempts will be made to notify each winner by email at the contact email address provided at time of entry. If Kea, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to establish contact with the winner within three working days, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw will be conducted. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Shipping of each prize is included within the United Kingdom. Once the prize is accepted, the prize will be shipped to an address within the United Kingdom specified by the winner.
- The prize cannot be converted into cash and is not transferrable.
- Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for Kea to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
- Neither Kea nor any other person or party associated with this survey shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this survey or with the prize offered.
If you have any questions about the terms and conditions above, please contact us at [email protected]