Redfern is a dynamic, fast growing company focused on excellence in assisting foreign clients with China strategic market entry, corporate establishment and financial services.
The open position is available immediately and requires a great attitude and broad skill set. A legal background or paralegal experience would be helpful.
You will be expected to exhibit the following:
• Being a professional consultant capable of independently and professionally working on projects and client needs as part of a team and individually as required.
• Commercial astuteness, self motivation, maturity, able to work proactively, solve problems and make decisions unsupervised if need be.
• Work and act resourcefully with a “can-do” results orientated attitude to challenges and problem solving.
Requirements for the role are:
• University and professional qualifications in Accounting are mandatory;
• Aged 30 to 45 years. 10 years plus working experience.
• Experience as a CFO and in professional services is preferred.
• A proven track record in managing teams and aspirations to be a partner of the firm.
• Native Chinese speaker with excellent spoken English and report writing in English.
• Experience in operating and managing ERP’s.
• A commitment to excellence and teamwork.
• Flexibility to handle a broad range of company work assignments and needs.
Find more at http://www.redfern.com.cn. Interested applicants please send your resume, in both English and Chinese and your salary expectation to email@example.com. Note that an English cover letter is required.