Looking for a job in a creative company working with premium food and beverage brands across high end channels?
Location: Shanghai, China
Sector: Premium food and beverage (F&B)
Channels: 5 star hotel groups, premium retail, high end restaurants, clubs and bars
The Role: Project & Activation Manager
The company is looking for a Project & Activation Manager to join their Special Projects Team (SPT) in Shanghai. In this position, the candidate will be responsible for the development, planning, management and execution of their business development and market activation projects in and around China.
- Plans and executes special projects
- Manages relationships with key partners and suppliers
- Controls all communications around projects
- Is responsible for execution and reporting on all projects
- Implements processes, standards and measurements across projects
- Manages the creative process and fosters collaboration with all partners
- Leads projects with multiple stakeholders and teams, from inception to delivery
- Will be expected to make sound independent decisions, consistent with the company’s philosophies
- Preparing and complying with budgets and negotiation with vendors
- Ensuring payments and reconciliations take place in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- At least 5 years of project/event/experiential planning experience
- Sales and business development experience is a plus
- Experience with multifaceted, complex projects within a company or agency
- High-end or 5 Star hotel F&B experience preferred
- Highly articulate, polished, and able to present to all levels of management
- Must be able to multitask and work flexibly (travel and extended hours) under tight deadlines
- Fluent in Mandarin and English (spoken, written and reading) is essential
- Experience in integrating technology, digital and social media in projects
- Excited to join a fun, dynamic team based in Jing’An, as the comapny takes on new projects across Asia.
About the Company:
The company is a business development partner solely focused on premium F&B throughout the Asia region. They are not consultants who like to make recommendations and then send invoices, nor are they traditional distributors who list products and don’t do much besides deliver cases. They have been operating in Asia for more than 10 years. During that time the company has gained a wealth of experience, developed an in-depth understanding of the various markets, and built a truly Asia-wide footprint.
They are young, a little bit cheeky, very modern and unique in the way they think and sell products. They are all about working hard, having fun, continuously innovating, and pushing the limits of what is possible.
Would you like to apply now? if so, please send your resume and
cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org