The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade are recruiting for a Policy Adviser to work for the New Zealand Consulate-General Shanghai.
This role will draw upon your economic and investment analytical and advisory experience in Eastern China for the benefit of New Zealand. An outward looking role, you will contribute to providing analysis, advice and recommendations to businesses, banks and other private sector NZ partners as well as senior officials within the New Zealand government. Your insights will inform them on Eastern China economic, investment and trade context and provide practical recommendations for how New Zealand can take advantage of these opportunities.
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years economic, financial and investment analysis and advisory experience with exceptional financial analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to research, critically analyse and then provide advice through a broad range of data and information sources
- Exceptional knowledge of the economic and investment landscape of Eastern China and the ability to understand how New Zealand may take advantage of this landscape
- High initiative with energy and passion for economics and politics whilst remaining a strong team player
- Bilingual proficiency in both Mandarin and English including exceptional presentation and report writing skills
Please send your application to email@example.com, or call Kourosh Asghari on (86) 21 6271 1335 for further information.