Kea connects over 550,000 Kiwis around the world.
There are over one million Kiwis living overseas. We're enabling them to connect with one another, with home, and to find global opportunities.
Global Kiwis have told us what New Zealand means to them, so we give our community relevant news and events across our social media channels and newsletters.
- Want the best of NZ news and success stories? Like us on Facebook.
- Want to start or join discussions with global Kiwis? Head to our LinkedIn group.
- Looking for global jobs or want to post employment opportunities to Kiwis near you? Check out Kea’s jobs board.
- Want to network, catch the game or grab a drink with a like-minded person? Check out Kea’s events directory.
You and your business can get introduced to global Kiwis and friends of New Zealand.
Kea Connect, supported by ASB, connects Kiwi businesses to global New Zealanders helping them break into new markets. With a network of industry experts around the world, we're making sure no Kiwi has to make a cold call.
Whatever stage your business is at, whatever kind of advice you’re looking for, New Zealand’s borderless nation is ready to help with your global ambition. Together, we're uniting passion with purpose.
- Want to know more? Fill out the Kea Connect form so we can get started.
- Think you can help Kiwis through your contacts? Have a look at these Kiwi organisations seeking help from global New Zealanders.