The school is looking to recruit a full time Zelanian teacher to teach New Zealand Gateway Program from September 2014 to July 2015 in one of their co-operative high schools, He Bei Wuyi High School, Beijing, PR China.
Since it was founded in 2001, Fanzhidu has won many awards, such as “Quality Management Organization”, “Faith-Based Agency”, “China’s Top 100 Faith-Based Agencies”, and “Top 10 Trustworthy Organizations.” In 2002, New Zealand’s Minister of Higher Education personally paid a visit to Fanzhidu and praised the school highly for its management, personnel training methods, and teaching achievements.
Through our education, and in accordance with our objectives of pragmatism, encouragement, and innovative thought, our school advocates rigorous and conscientious approaches, modesty, and excellent service. Up to now, the school has developed and now offers a combination of child programming, junior high school, high school, college and adult language training, comprehensive improvement of foreign language ability, focused skills improvement, guidance and assistance for all kinds of local and international study abroad examinations, winter and summer camps, international preparatory courses, enterprise training, and cultural exchange.
Address: East Building, Beijing Chaoyang Community College, No.5 Zhuanjiaolou, Hepingli, Chaoyang District, Beijing. Visit http://www.fanzhidu.com/training.aspx.
1. Job Description
- We need a native New Zealander who will legally stay in China for at least one year.
- The teacher with TESOL/TEFL/CELTA (or relevant certifications of English Teaching) is preferred.
- The teacher will mainly teach New Zealand Culture and Education, Academic Listening and Speaking, IELTS Speaking and Academic Writing.
- The total teaching hours each week are between 12 and 20 hours.
- A free apartment will be provided. Meal fees, insurance and other possible fees have to be covered by the teacher himself or herself.
- Payment will be discussed in person.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- At least one year’s teaching experience for students over 14 years old, giving priority to those with senior high school and university teaching experience.
- Strong consciousness of teamwork and responsibility. Good communication skills.
- Promoting and preserving a happy atmosphere to attract students.
3. Contact Information
- Contact person: Lina
- Telephone: (010) 64215807–107
- E-mail: email@example.com
- For more information about the high school, visit hbwyzx.cn.