Stray is an innovative adventure travel company operating in New Zealand and across Southeast Asia. Stray’s travelers come from all over the world, to immerse themselves in travel experiences both on and off the beaten track.
We are looking to appoint an organised, educated and dedicated Accounts Manager with relevant experience to manage our accounts and administration requirements in Thailand.
You’ll be responsible for the collection of revenue, payment of suppliers, payroll for staff and ensure all company documentation and licenses are current. You will work to set deadlines and seek continual improvements in systems and processes.
Based in Bangkok, you will be required to reconcile cash from sales in our retail shop, manage trip expenses, invoice travel agents, check and pay supplier invoices, and manage cash-flow requirements for Stray in Thailand.
A strong understanding of local tax and employee law, experience with accounts receivable and payable, a friendly personality and effective communication skills are required. Experience with a western travel company is preferred.
Accountabilities for the role include:
- Accurately reconcile all cash payments and trip expenses.
- Ensure all payments are recorded accurately, and all systems are up to date.
- Report on debtors and creditors and raise issues in a timely manner.
- Local laws are adhered to.
- All documentation and licenses are current.
- Stray has an excellent company culture and the successful applicant will receive high level support from the local management team.
To express your interest for this position, please send your current CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Interviews in Bangkok will take place on February 21, 2015.