The Sunday Star Times runs the Expat Tales series, which features Kiwis living abroad. The paper is looking for people to take part in the series and wondered if any Kea members would be keen? Basically it would give you a chance to tell readers a bit about how you're finding your new country and share something of your life.
If you're interested, please answer the following questions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and send in four to six high-res landscape-oriented photos. Many thanks for your help.
- What is your full name and where are you from?
- What inspired your move, and how long have you been there?
- What do you do there?
- What are the greatest advantages to living there?
- How expensive is it compared to New Zealand? How much is a beer?
- What do you do in your spare time?
- What’s the local delicacy and would you recommend eating it?
- Easiest way to get around?
- What’s the shopping like?
- Best after-dark activity?
- Best time of year to visit?
- What are the top three things you recommend for visitors?
- Besides family and friends, what do you miss most about home?
- How easy is it for you to get back to NZ?
- For Kiwis looking to move there, which industries are seeking fresh talent?