We are looking for a Vice President to join the home entertainment marketing communications team to develop integrated marketing communications campaigns that drive earned media and engagement for the division and its corporate and consumer objectives. The role will oversee both traditional and digital programming as part of an integrated marketing communications team to support the release of Fox film and television content on physical and digital platforms as well as next generation technologies.
This role will be responsible for shaping the strategic vision, and tactical execution across campaigns, collaborating across all business units to ensure overall business and marketing objectives are achieved. This person will be a leader in our business with an expectation to manage communication for the division audits IP and key internal and external stakeholders, lead and evolve an internal team of seasoned publicists as well as manage the relationship, deliverables and day to day operations for multiple agency partners to deliver on flawless execution across campaigns.
This is an opportunity for someone looking to take on a leadership role to help shape communications for an exciting and rapidly changing industry. This position reports into the Senior Vice President of Global Communications.
- Lead development of integrated marcom campaigns from planning to execution and reporting across slate of film, television and acquired properties
- Overseecommunications strategy and execution across corporate initiatives and emergingtechnologies like VR/AR/MR and 4K Ultra HD
- Drivenarrative development and lead executive thought leadership initiatives thatalign with divisional strategies and objectives
- Leadefforts and ensure appropriate tactical mix across earned and social media,event management and experiential marketing for effective consumer engagementand content distribution
- Overseeintegrated measurement across initiatives ensuringimpactful benchmarking and tracking/reporting of KPI’s. Ensure our mix ofmedia monitoring tools are up to date, relevant and deliveringimpactful insight and data
- Manage andmentor a team of publicists to meet evolving objectives and rapidly changingmedia landscape; push new and different ways of thinking and implementingcampaigns to ensure maximum effectiveness to break through the noise
- Develop andgrow relationships with key internal and external stakeholders globallyincluding senior executives, brand marketing, digital client and retailmarketing, counterparts across other Fox divisions as well as agencypartners
- Develop andmanage campaign budgets – ensure effective mix and spendand strategic allocation of available dollars
- Maintainindustry contacts to stay informed of industry trends and changes, and ensureour practices and processes evolve to remain relevant and unique
- Lead talent out reach and management for campaigns
- Partner with department lead on key industry events and trade shows (CES, SDCC,IFA, Sundance, Cannes, E3, etc.) to ensure Fox is positioned appropriatelyand deliver experiences that resonate and meet business objectives