We have an exciting UX/UI Design role for all you digital fanatics out there!
Are you an experienced UX/UI Designer looking to be part of a leading international, award winning design team? Do you come from a digital agency or product design background? If you're looking for your next step up, this is the opportunity for you.
Join a growing, talented NZ team who work collaboratively to contribute to delivery of world-class UX for global product users. This is your opportunity to contribute to design challenges, be part of a premium experience vision, and ultimately driving this product to industry leading heights.
If you're passionate about crafting and delivering exceptional user experience for global customers, then get in touch today!
- Minimum 8 years
- Understands UI & Interaction Design
- Product experience a bonus
- Interaction design; sketching, paper prototyping & high-fidelity interactive prototyping
- Ideation & drive design practice forward
- Knowledge of interaction design, mobile-first & responsive design
- Visual design; Photoshop, Sketch & prototyping tools
- Collaborate with design, product and engineering team identifying possible design solutions
- User testing
- Plan and conduct design activities; co-design sessions & user testing
- Create visual design outputs moodboard, high fidelity screens, component design & content
- Producing rapid prototypes & mockup experiences
- Positively driven
- Takes ownership of position
- Passion to grow in role
- Organic problem-solver
- Collaborative personality
- A relevant Tertiary qualification (preferred)
- Global company
- Dedicated annual training budget
- Latest gear, tools and software
- Modern centrally located Auckland offices
Feel free to contact Talent Director Will Gregory directly for a confidential conversation about this role.
Let The Pond help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.