This reputable Auckland company is looking for a senior UX Strategist & Researcher to join their ever-growing, collaborative and cross-functional experience team. This role will see you address the high-level objectives and requirements from key stakeholders. You will then translate, design and execute the appropriate strategy and research methods both qualitative and quantitative. Working within a cohesive team you will deliver from the initial discovery phase through to production.
- Experience within a senior position as an experience designer, strategist or researcher
- Ability to design and implement discovery and research engagement programmes of work
- Turn holistic ideas into feasible design artefacts
- Collaborate with cross-functioning team and ensuring design cohesiveness across a range of touchpoints
- Proven experience as a design strategist and researcher at a senior level
- A demonstrated record in design strategy and associated methodologies in order to deliver through to implementation.
- Excellent knowledge of existing and emerging design tools and techniques
- Sketching, wireframing, prototyping and usability testing
- Capable of mapping out a project in its entirety, managing workflows and project plans
- Work within a friendly team of likeminded individuals who love collaboration.
- Variety of clients and projects.
- An environment where you can professionally grow and develop.
Let Pond Director Hayden Baker help you realise your market value and future career potential.
Apply today or contact Hayden Baker for a confidential conversation.