Our client is looking for a real deal UX Lead to drive pure UX magic from the top down?
Are you a Senior UX Designer who REALLY knows their stuff and is ready to step up into an exciting new challenge with a globally renowned brand?
If so, you will be someone with real talent, who lives and breaths UX and is obsessed with digital problem solving at the highest level?
You may be from a digital agency background – or perhaps you’ve been doing impressive, strategic UX work client-side. You are senior, client facing, smart, articulate and process driven. You understand the business challenges our clients face in the digital environment and you think strategically in representing the greater UX offering.
If you're someone with pure drive and leadership smarts and looking for an opportunity to be part of an award winning team, then look no further!
- Minimum 8 years
- Strong UX design portfolio
- Product experience a bonus
- Proven success leading UX on projects
- Natural client facing abilities with expertise, strategy, education, and know how to navigate and challenge thinking
- Demonstrated ability to contribute analytical and highly creative ideas to projects
- Strong problem-solving skills with knowledge of challenges that can be faced in the digital world
- Proficiency in UX tools and approaches
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Proven ability to successfully coach and build others
- Commitment to collaborative working practices that ensure the decision making process creates a sense of unity.
- Plan and conduct design activities; co-design sessions & user testing
- Create visual design outputs moodboard, high fidelity screens, component design & content
- Producing rapid prototypes & mockup experiences
- Effective time management
- Real passion in all interactions
- Natural curiosity
- Aspiration to continuously learn and grow
- Organic problem-solver
- Collaborative personality
- A relevant Tertiary qualification (preferred)
- Global company
- Dedicated annual training budget
- Latest gear, tools and software
- Modern centrally located Auckland offices
Feel free to contact Talent Director Will Gregory directly for a confidential conversation about this role.
Let The Pond help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.