We are after someone quite special in UX. Are you a dynamic Senior UX Designer or Architect by trade, who is proven in their career and have been looking for a lead digital role in Hamilton?
Had enough of the big city? Looking for a move back to the regions?
If so, you are probably someone with pure drive and leadership smarts and of course going places. You may be from a digital agency background – or perhaps you’ve been doing impressive, strategic UX work client-side, locally or globally and fancy changing teams. You are senior, client facing, smart, articulate and process driven. You understand the business challenges our clients face in the digital environment and you think strategically in representing the greater UX offering.
This full-time role is within one of New Zealand's top 10 Digital / IT providers.
- Minimum 6 years
- Agency or corporate experience
- Strong UX design portfolio
- Proven success leading UX on projects
- Natural client facing abilities with expertise, strategy, education, and know how to navigate and challenge thinking
- Demonstrated ability to contribute analytical and highly creative ideas to projects
- Strong problem-solving skills with knowledge of challenges that can be faced in the digital world
- Proficiency in UX tools and approaches
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Proven ability to successfully coach and build others
- Effective time management that enables delivery of work within agreed timeframes
- Real passion in all interactions, keeping clients at the heart of all engagements
- Natural curiosity and aspiration to continuously learn and grow
- Commitment to collaborative working practices that ensure the decision making process creates a sense of unity.
- Tertiary education
Personality & Work Ethic:
- Personable, friendly and calm
- Confident leadership
- Team player
- Mentoring others
- UX & design excellence
- First class Digital studio
- Organised work environment
- Award winning local & global work
- Fun office vibe and culture
Commencement & Ideal start date?
4-8 weeks notice workable.
Get in touch with your C.V and portfolio now and let The Pond agents help you realise your market value and career potential.
Please only apply if you're a NZ citizen or have a valid NZ work visa.