UK, Ireland and EU Channel Marketer
Fixed Term – 2 years
Interviews will be undertaken during April as shortlisted applications come in.
Antipodes® is leading the way globally in natural and organic skincare with scientific validation to prove its skin-enhancing effects. Founded in Wellington 11 years ago, our premium beauty brand is now sold in 17 countries and experiencing exponential growth. Antipodes’ products, which feature bioactive ingredients from New Zealand nature, continue to win multiple international beauty and health industry awards and attract passionate devotees worldwide – among these are celebrities such as Cara Delevingne, Georgia May Jagger, Cate Blanchett and Elle Macpherson.
Our devotees are savvy, eco-conscious women and men who love the benefits of our natural ingredients, are aligned with our green beauty ethos, and who seek uncompromisingly results-oriented skincare.
The key objective of this role is to ensure our growth strategy for the UK and EU is executed through onboarding of key channel accounts, with a particular focus on London and Paris. It will involve working closely with our distributor partner to grow the brand.
Key aspects of the role will be to identify new leads, buyers and channel opportunities. This will require seeking out contacts for opening doors in markets and calling on and presenting the brand at a high level. Once initial contact and brand introductions are established, leads will be nurtured and developed to convert to sales.
Liaising with internal and external partners, the channel marketer will ensure all are operating to the company’s marketing strategy as well as working within the international team to execute turn-key go-to market initiatives.
- Strong understanding of beauty brand positioning, particularly in the premium natural space.
- Polished presenter with the ability to pitch and present to distributors and retail buyers.
- Proven track record for successfully retaining clients, growing a client base, and leveraging new clients through existing client networks.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- In-depth knowledge of planograms, ROI and utilisation of shelf space in the retail setting.
- Experienced in conducting competitive analysis.
- Ability to adapt and integrate mobile social media tools into today’s selling environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel.
- Expertise in project software, CRM software and apps related to sales.
- Good listening skills and the ability to close sales with leads.
- Natural relationship-builder.
- Well-groomed, savvy and well-connected.
- Prepared to travel on a regular basis.
- 5-10 years' experience in sales, with international sales and trade sales experience highly desirable.