Drivy is Europe’s #1 car-sharing platform with over 2 million users and 50,000 cars in 6 countries. We give city-dwellers convenient access to shared cars in their neighbourhood that they can unlock with their phones - while also liberating city spaces from unused parked cars. We’re constantly expanding to new cities, optimising our service and apps, and improving the customer experience, so we’re on the lookout for smart, passionate, and creative people to join our international team (with over 20 nationalities!).
- We believe that the moment a client contacts us is our biggest opportunity to boost their loyalty. You will be the person that will take on this challenge to transform our UK client loyalty in one of our fastest-growing and most dynamic markets.
What you’ll work on
- Build a high-performing team with our outsourcer in Barcelona and communicate direction and goals, coach and provide regular performance feedback.
- Actively oversee all dispute cases. Personally handle complex escalations.
- Be an effective player-coach. Take the time to roll up your sleeves and work alongside the team each week.
- Develop and optimise workflows to improve productivity. Create procedures that promote best practices and ensure consistent service delivery, while working with other managers to design and enhance internal tools and policies
- Think of innovative new ways to deliver an exceptional contact experience.
- Make recommendations to improve our product and service.
- Own departmental objectives & key results to identify, prioritise, implement and measure actions that matter most to the business.
Who you’ll work with
- You’ll be working with Saqr, our Customer Service Director and the rest of our wonderful international CS management team (located in Paris)
- You’ll manage a team of customer service agents located in Barcelona with the help of your team in Paris.
- This position is located in Paris, but we are also open to someone working from our office in London until the move to Paris is organised.
What you’ll bring to the table
- Previous experience as a customer service manager for the UK market
- Willingness and passion to improve our customer service levels so they become outstanding
- Real leader with excellent management skills
- Fantastic planning, structuring and monitoring skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to liaise with customers to provide excellent customer service via inbound calls/written enquiries and social media
- Must be very organised and diligent
- Ability to travel often (at least 1w/month)
What we offer
- Drivy is a fast-growing French startup located in the centre of Paris, with regional offices in Berlin, Barcelona, and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Drivy.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.