Looking for a new challenge in 2020? Are you a seasoned UI/UX Design Lead looking to take on a career defining role?
This growing Auckland organisation based craft premium SaaS products on a global scale and are seeking a UI/UX Design Lead to ensure best practice, standards and consistency are delivered across all their product channels.
To be successful in this role you will be focused on user journeys and user flows, an evangelist of Human Centred Design, Lean UX Methodology and proven experience leading collaboration across multiple teams. Whilst this role has no direct reports you’re responsible for coordinating with other design leads to produce cohesive digital apps that interlink across the platform and maximise customer experience. Ideally, a practitioner who has been on a journey ideally from a strong background of visual and UI design through to UX.
- Experienced as a lead and advocate of Lean UX, best practice and human-centred design
- Initially from a strong UI design background and flowed through to UX design at a senior level
- Proven ability to champion best practice and drive collaboration amongst like-minded designers and developers to deliver a cohesive design.
- Demonstrated experience co-designing solutions with UX researchers.
- Deliver sustainable and reusable design.
- Deep understanding of complex systems and the ability to define interaction flows.
- Ability to deliver constructive feedback to their peers.
- Tertiary preferred (Diploma/Degree within technology/design or equivalent)
- Ability to work with urgency in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Self-assured and confident in themselves and their ability to guide other practitioners
- Takes full responsibility for their role, contribution, decisions, and the overall customer experience
- Sociable - great relationship management skills
Let Hayden Baker & Ruby Tulloch help you realise your market value and future career potential.
Apply today, or get in touch for a confidential conversation about the role.