With a passion for all things digital, this established organisation located in Auckland is on the hunt for a UI Designer to join their close knit team of UX and UI Designers. Working in a collaborative manner across a wide range of stakeholders and digital channels, you will craft a variety of unique and enjoyable human experiences.
- An experienced UI Designer with charisma, who enjoys liaising with key stakeholders.
- Strong interaction and visual design background.
- Demonstrated ability to work in conjunction with UX Researchers and Strategists, from the ideation and validation phases.
- Have delivered high end digital solutions across a range of platforms (mobile first approach).
- Be inquisitive and able to problem solve using a Human Centred Design approach to define objectives from a range of audiences and projects.
- Proven experience designing for multiple digital platforms from desktop to mobile.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance and colour.
- Strong sketching, wireframing, prototyping skills through to implementation.
- Expert in design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, and Abstract.
- An excellent communicator and consultative approach.
- Work within a highly cohesive and cross functional team where everyone’s input and contribution is valued.
- Work within a friendly and collaborative team .
- A number of exciting projects.
- Up to 12 month freelance/contract role.