We are proud to have recently been named on some of New Zealand's largest roading infrastructure projects, the City Rail Link (CRL), and RiverLink - which are presenting wonderful opportunities for our employees, and the potential for us to expand our Transport team!
Our Transport team is in demand and is growing rapidly. We are looking for Transportation Planners at all levels to help drive this increasingly successful part of our business forward. These roles are available in Auckland and Wellington.
Tonkin + Taylor is a specialist, employee-owned New Zealand multi-disciplinary consultancy. We are renowned for our innovative solutions, exceptionally talented people and client delivery. We are a dedicated team of professionals who enjoy our work and like to have fun! Tonkin + Taylor is not only a place to work - it's a place where your work will make a difference.
You can look forward to:
- A highly competitive remuneration package
- Potential for shareholding in one of New Zealand's largest employee owned environmental and engineering consultancies
- Freedom and autonomy in the work you do
- The opportunity to shape and contribute to some of New Zealand's most complex and challenging transport projects
- A senior role in a Company that believes strongly in the value our people bring to our clients and their projects.
Joining this team, you will be planning multiple projects in a buoyant transport and infrastructure market across both NZ, Australia and Asia Pacific. The work is technically challenging, varied and could see you leading challenging transport/land use planning studies as well as shaping energetic Alliance and design build projects.
To be successful in the position you will be a highly motivated self-starter. You'll have a proven track record for delivery on projects, being a technical specialist in your own right and have the client relationships to develop and maintain continued opportunities in the industry. It is expected that you will have:
- Auckland and New Zealand experience
- Proven background in technical delivery of transportation planning and engineering projects
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Member of Professional Institute
- Multi-modal planning experience
This opportunity will allow you to:
- Lead, take ownership of and deliver projects
- Broaden your experience, working with a variety of other disciplines
- Realise your potential through exposure to nationally significant projects that require innovation and the ability to think outside the square
Tonkin + Taylor offers an excellent remuneration package, ongoing training and development, flexible work/life balance and a high level of technical expertise. If you are, or are aspiring to be, the best in this field and want to work in a vibrant office then this represents a unique opportunity to become part of a very successful company.
If you are an individual that thrives on challenges, works well in a team, and is keen to support others in a growing industry; then this is the opportunity for you!