Right now we are living in one of the most exciting periods of change in New Zealand’s history with unprecedented levels of growth activity. We are looking for a motivated Senior or Associate Transport Planner to help us lead the planning of a wide range of multi-modal infrastructure, management and technology projects and prepare business cases to support these projects. We are part of the Safe Roads Alliance with the New Zealand Transport Agency, and that’s one example of growing business case work for our team.
Our Transport Advisory team is looking for capable people to support our fast growing teams in:
· Palmerston North
We are looking for Transport Planners, Road Safety Specialist and Rail specialists to help us deliver our current workload and grow our service offering across NZ.
Ideally you would have around seven to fifteen years’ experience. Your responsibilities could include:
· Writing programme, indicative and detailed business cases
· Multi-criteria evaluation of options
· Analysing projections of demand, revenue and economic benefits
· Road safety studies and business cases
· Public transport studies
· Providing advice to our clients on transport strategy and policy
· Management, resourcing and delivery of a range of transport planning projects
· Maintenance of existing and development of new key client relationships.
The following describes the person we’re looking for:
· You have solid experience in transport planning for a wide range of modes
· You’re self-motivated and looking to impact and drive the business by taking the initiative
· You have a good knowledge of the NZ Transport Agency’s business case approach in order to deliver innovative and practical solutions to our clients.
As part of our national team you will have many opportunities to diversify and develop in your career, including national and overseas assignments.
As a valued Beca employee, you will enjoy many benefits including:
· A challenging career in a professional, family-orientated office
· Ongoing career development including support for your professional registration (e.g. CPEng)
· Work-life balance – we hold regular team social events and like to have fun at work.
Beca has a multi-cultural work force and a friendly and supportive team environment. We offer support and advice towards a move to New Zealand including visa, relocation and accommodation.
Want to find out more Mark Gregory will be in the UK to recruit from the 19th -July – 3rd of August, get in touch to arrange an appointment.
Apply directly through our website, alternatively for a confidential chat please contact Steve Scannell – Talent Acquisition Partner, email@example.com
To find out more about Beca visit: www.Beca.com or speak to our UK partner The Down Under Centre who can assist with your move.