We offer an excellent opportunity to become a part of our experienced and dynamic team. The position is based in Christchurch and may require national travel and trips to Australia to complete works.
As one of our Transmission Line Engineers you will be responsible for the Design, construction and refurbishment of overhead lines according to relevant engineering standards You will manage projects to meet operational/service improvements, resolve issues and deliver on objectives.
- You will be working in a very flat structured company, in a team environment where everyone's opinion counts
- You will be happy to set your own agenda and are comfortable working with ambiguity
- Use your keen eye to be commercially savvy as well as forecasting workload accurately
- Needs someone with a "can do" attitude, thriving on solving problems others cannot
- Suits someone that enjoys detail
Skills & experience
- Experience within OHL Transmission or Distribution Design (minimum 2 years)
- PLS Suite – Proficient User
- Degree Qualified - Civil or Mechanical
- Excellent Team Communication Skills
- Familiarity with NZ, Australian & International design codes as well as standards for the Electricity Supply Industry.
- Current eligibility to work in both NZ and Australia
Benefits & culture
The team and office culture is very much inclusive, there is office banter, our staff know how to work hard and play hard.
- We offer a flexible approach to working
- Market rated salary
- We have a fantastic environment for you to work and develop in as we believe in developing exceptional people
- Ability to have face time with the client out of the office and go onto site to see your hard work in action
To apply for this coveted role click here