This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work as a Trade Marketing Manager in one of New Zealand’s renowned media companies!!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented marketer to join one of NZ’s media giants as the Marketing Manager in their Trade Team! The opportunity will see you lead this exciting team in order to grow the brand name throughout New Zealand on a B2B setting.
You will be in charge of marketing strategy with the aim of developing and nurturing new and existing relationships. Key to this will be your ability to work with internal and external stakeholders to drive partnerships in different regions in New Zealand helping businesses grow, and in the process increase overall brand and full-offering awareness. Additionally, you will be responsible for developing collateral based on regional needs, executing marketing campaigns, reporting on market trends and campaign performance, establishing and maintaining marketing budgets. You will also be leading a talented Trade team by mentoring and ensuring that the team contributes to the overarching objective.
You will ideally come from a trade background with an excellent understanding of what it takes to build lasting partnerships. You are born a people’s person with a natural affinity to get along with people from all walks of life, you will have experience in leading a team and know how to get the best out of people to ensure that they perform their very best. You pride yourself in your honesty, ability to work under pressure and being confident in your decisions in order to achieve the best outcome for the company.
If this sound like the role you’ve been waiting for, APPLY NOW!
- 8+ years of commercial experience in a Marketing related role
- 4+ years of commercial experience in a trade-focused marketing role
- Developing marketing strategies
- Executing marketing campaigns in line with strategies
- Stakeholder management (internal and external)
- Experience in managing budgets and deadlines
- Competent in reporting and big data analysis
- Digital Marketing Experience (display, SEO, SEM, Content, email & social media)
- Excellent Leadership
- Excellent Communication (verbal and written)
Personality & Culture:
- Self-motivated & a self-starter
- Ability to take initiative
- Thrives under pressure and able to prioritise
- Organic problem solver
- Focused Multitasker
- Discounts and perks with a tonne of NZ’s leading retailers and brands
- Amazing and progressive culture and environment
- Career progression
- World class centrally located working environment
Let Will Gregory and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.