With a rapidly evolving and challenging marketplace for broadcasters and programmers we will need a highly strategic, forward thinking, problem-solving, and hands-on leader who can guide our client sales teams to success. As a Top Partner Lead you develop and coach high-performing account teams that use consultative sales skills to understand our partner’s needs and deliver measurable solutions. You will also work with the Partnerships leadership team to set the global strategic objectives and cross Google engagement plans that will drive the the day-to-day operations for the business. You have a proven track record in building business plans, go to market tactical plans, defining and negotiating complex agreements in all aspects of Digital Display Advertising as well as the current content and TV ecosystem. You are an excellent communicator with a proven ability to navigate a highly complex landscape and takes an analytical approach to business partnerships.
Google’s Global Partnerships team works with a wide range of partners to bring the best of Google to power their business. The team partners with Publishers and App Developers of all sizes to promote their ad inventory, working with Google's broad range of partner solutions including AdSense, DoubleClick Platform Solutions and the Ad Exchange, across mobile, display, and video formats, helping our partners and their audiences get the most out of the web. In addition, the Partnerships team supports Google’s own product teams with essential partnerships to help power Google’s user experiences in search, maps, travel, shopping, payments and more.
- Deepen C-level relationships within the top global partners and their top brands/divisions while driving global growth with targeted Broadcasters and Programmers.
- Promote Google and DoubleClick “TV Everywhere” products within the Broadcaster and Programmer community and be known as an expert on the industry ecosystem internally and externally.
- Devise global partnership-building and engagement strategies at the C and VP-level and negotiate multi-layered agreements while managing a team of account managers and business developers.
- Define and negotiate large, complex agreements with customers. Analyze data trends and client performance, develop solid strategic sales plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and sales presentations.
- Understand your partner's competitive advantage (revenue streams and profitability, core business vs. non-core, competitive landscape) and understand industry ecosystem, competitive threats and pressure, as well as main strategic trends for our partners and industry.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of sales management or business development experience.
- 8 years of experience in the broadcast/TV/entertainment industry.
- MBA degree.
- Strong, established and recognized presence in the digital and TV marketplace with an extensive list of relationships.
- Proven track record of leading sales teams and other managers effectively.
- Proven track record of effective business development, operations management and strategic planning.