- Broad and challenging role
- Fast growing aviation company
- New Zealand location
Who are we
A small and agile aviation business on the cusp of something very special. About to enter the next exciting phase of product development. Our team is set to grow significantly over the coming months and you'll be one of the early pioneers joining a small but dynamic group of engineers and aviation specialists. There will be new and different challenges on a daily basis which will test your technical expertise and capacity to think outside of the box as we move from prototype to Part 27 certification of our aircraft.
The Test Engineer is responsible for planning and executing test activities, route cause analysis (RCA), assessment of reliability aspects, and the planning, execution and documentation of work performed on aviation components and systems. You’ll have contact with key internal stakeholders, external contractors and suppliers, customers, industry experts and test organisations.
You will be responsible for:
• Evaluating FAA Part 27 regulations and applying to component test programmes
• Identifying and quantifying reliability criteria of products
• Determining instrumentation requirements
• Planning and executing testing in collaboration with engineering
• Planning and executing product validation testing with flight test team
• Documentation of design verification, reliability and testing activities
We want to hear from you if you have
• Relevant tertiary qualification (BE, BE honours, ME) in Engineering, Engineering Quality or related fields
• Broad understanding of software, mechanical, electrical and electronics hardware, and manufacturing electronics technology is important with a detailed technical background in one of these
• Background in verification testing and reliability engineering gained from working within a highly regulated design/manufacturing environment ideally aerospace, aeronautical, automobile or marine
• Experience and practical knowledge of HALT, HASS and Load Enhancement Factors
• SolidWorks experience as part of a PLM system would be advantageous
Apply online now or email your CV to email@example.com and we will be back in touch swiftly.