Be a part of an award winning and highly engaged team that is driving the future banking in New Zealand for BNZ and our customers.
We are excited about the journey our Technology teams are on and we have a great opportunity for a Technology Project Delivery Manager, API and Integration to join our BNZ Technology Portfolio team.
The team has the responsibility to reduce technology obsolescence risk and maintain security, stability, capacity and availability of BNZ's IT systems to support ongoing operations and ensure continuity of customer services. We work with Technology teams to plan and run projects, initiatives and support systems to simplify, stabilise, refresh, upgrade, replace and retire BNZ's ICT asset and service base and productivity technology. The key benefit to BNZ and our customers is the ability to rely on stable and safe technology that supports an increasing dependence on IT enabled services.
About the role
You will be leading the bank's transformation of integration platforms and development of modern API capabilities.
- Lead teams in an agile, product focused delivery environment
- Engage with senior stakeholders, product management, architecture, technical teams to deliver enterprise wide benefits across projects and initiatives.
- Planning and leadership of work ith multi-million-dollar budgets
This role is for you if you enjoy engaging with people, negotiation, planning and are always one step ahead when it comes to technology delivery best practice and new thinking.
- experience and expertise with responsibility for the overall direction planning and delivery of complex API and Integration services and technology initiatives
- proven ability to design and deliver large successful projects and programmes using agile methodologies, tools and techniques
- the ability to drive change and facilitate collaboration.
- an API Technology certification or equivalent experience
- a qualification in a project management discipline would be an advantage (Prince2 or PMI).
Working flexibly at BNZ
We're committed to creating an energising workplace for our people and offer a variety of different flexible working arrangements to enable us to be our best inside and outside of work, while still delivering for our customers. Talk to us about how we can make this role work for you.
Some of our other benefits include the following:
- Great staff banking benefits
- Generous leave entitlements - including flexible sick leave and domestic leave
- Option to purchase an additional one to two weeks annual leave
- Discretionary performance incentive schemes
- Flexible working options
Want to be part of enabling a high achieving New Zealand? Apply now!
If you would like to know more about Life at BNZ and how you can help re imagine banking for our customers, please visit www.bnzcareers.co.nz or click the 'apply now' button to submit your confidential application.
Applications close Sunday, 31 March 2019.