This role is a pivotal one, you'll be the go to person in developing solutions to complex engineering problems with a balanced and pragmatic approach. You will lead an energetic, skilled and motley crew who will look to you for technical guidance, mentoring and encouragement to find solutions where others haven't.
Key Technical Responsibilities:
- Stormwater Hydrology and hydraulics
- Sewer gravity and rising main design
- Comprehensive design of residential and commercial/industrial developments from concept through to IFC documentation
- Reporting, Consenting and Technical Specifications
- Take the lead role in the technical component of project conflict negotiations
- Undertake and be solely responsible for design reviews and the quality of documentation
As well as BAU tasks you will train, mentor and develop your team while contributing to strategic planning and future direction alongside the other directors. You'll be a team player who enjoys the odd boot camp, lunchtime planking competition and a good morning tea!
Along with the above you will possess a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, be recognised as a Chartered Professional Engineer and have 10 years relevant industry experience. And that's just the start!!
If you want to know more, please Kiri Burney for a confidential conversation on 021505252 or if you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role please send me your updated CV.Amazing opportunity to lead in this growing and dynamic organisation.