This role and location is what you've been looking for if you're sick of traffic and high costs of living, want a great climate and the chance to really live the Kiwi dream as it was before the Rat Race changed things forever in New Zealands largest City.
This interesting and challenging role will involve leading a team of three, ensuring that as the region's population growth drives new Commercial and Residential developments, all aspects of consenting-through-to-execution is excellent in every respect; legally, technically; on time and with professional and productive relationships developed and maintained throughout the process.
- Build a strong and effective team capable of providing services of the highest quality.
- Monitor the performance and workloads of direct reports and staff members to ensure that objectives are met.
- Continually monitor and improve systems, methods, efficiency and the quality of services provided to customers.
- Effectively liaise between the Resource Consents department and other relevant council departments and consultants.
- Provide engineering and post-approval advice to consent planners as part of the resource consent process.
- Provide a monitoring regime for consent conditions.
Skills / Expertise:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) or NZ Diploma in Engineering (Civil) equivalent tertiary qualification and significant post qualification experience.
- Extensive experience in resource consent processing and/or land development engineering.
- Team leadership experience within a resource consents or engineering environment.
Backgrounds that are envisaged as probably suitable include Consulting Engineering experience, Council experience; a Planning background may also work as could possibly even a Contractor background.
For more information please contact Will Mallard +44 79 51802809 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: RAS62855