The New Zealand Permanent Mission to the United Nations (UN) in New York is seeking to recruit for the Team Administrator role. The Team Administrator is responsible for supporting the Deputy Permanent Representative, Counsellor and Military Advisor. Managing schedules, Events and Official Visitors will be a key part of the role.
The Team Administrator will be responsible for:
- Arranging functions and events and logistical arrangements for official New Zealand Government visits
- Providing Administration Support to the management team including assisting with calendars and schedules
- Providing first level IT support to office staff and IT systems
- Assisting the Military Adviser with documentation processing for United Nations Missions and their accompanying personnel including vacancies, secondment paperwork and visit clearances
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key contacts and external providers in order to maintain a high quality level of service and support for the Mission.
Further details on the role:
- This is a locally engaged position based in New York. The successful applicant will be employed on local terms and conditions
- The Mission will facilitate a G1 visa for the successful applicant.
Qualifications and Experience
Applicants must have previous experience in a business administration role. Strong relationship management skills and strong written and oral communication skills are required. Proficiency with Microsoft outlook and demonstrated skills in proactive calendar management and scheduling are required.
For queries about the position please email firstname.lastname@example.org