Who are Deloitte?
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. We bring together more than 1000 specialists nationwide, working with clients ranging from New Zealand’s largest companies to smaller businesses with ambition to grow. We are in business to deliver innovation, smart business solutions, and support the success of our clients.
To achieve these goals, skilled people and inspired leaders are essential. Key attributes we look for in our leaders are the ability to motivate and counsel, drive performance, influence and manage through change.
Deloitte New Zealand's tax team is widely regarded as experts and leaders in their field. Covering a broad range of corporate tax issues our team works with some of the biggest and best clients to deliver outstanding tax advice and exceed our clients’ expectations and partner with their business to grow.
We have a rare opportunity for an experienced Tax Manager to join our Christchurch based team. You will be an experienced tax professional wanting to take the next step in their career with a leading brand.
You will have:
- 5 years+ work experience in a corporate tax advisory environment
- A professional qualification in law or accounting
- A strong understanding of end to end tax processes & the NZ tax environment
- Demonstrated understanding of NZ tax law
- A drive to develop people and grow their career
- Have well-developed interpersonal skills and be a great communicator
- Experience in Transaction Services, GST or any other corporate tax specialties would be beneficial
We Offer You
- A career with us will provide you with:
- Unlimited development opportunities and;
- Flexibility to create unique career experiences and;
- An environment where you can build and connect with a network of incredible talent, both locally and around the globe.
- We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. We are fair in our behaviour and our policies promote equal opportunity for all.
Please apply with your CV & cover letter or for a confidential conversation call Julia Corkin - People & Performance team on (09) 3030843 or email firstname.lastname@example.org