Go on, take a leap.
We're looking for experienced Survey Technicians, Surveyors and Licensed Cadastral Surveyors, to join our teams across New Zealand. The New Zealand market is thriving and we're growing our teams to meet client demand.
Harrison Grierson is a leading New Zealand-owned engineering and design consultancy. In business for 130 years, we have the experience and expertise to help you grow your career.
In this exciting role, you'll get involved in cadastral surveys, geodetic and GPS specialist surveys, infrastructure and engineering surveys and land development surveys. You will be part of a hardworking and friendly team of surveyors, engineers and planners working on a range of challenging projects.
You will bring;
- 5+ years of relevant experience advantageous
- Knowledge in surveying software
- Experienced in using specialized survey equipment
- Physically fit to meet demands of work in the field
- Cadastral Surveyor License required for the Licensed Cadastral Surveyor positions
- A drive to go above and beyond our clients' expectations to deliver inspired and creative solutions
- A team player with a positive attitude with a genuine 'can-do' attitude
What Can We Offer You?
At Harrison Grierson, we're committed to investing in our people to create a high performing team. As well as a competitive remuneration package, we develop and mentor you throughout your career, giving you the opportunity to work on a wide variety of multi-disciplinary projects.
Working alongside an award-winning team of 300 engineers, planners, surveyors and urban designers, helps you reach your full potential.
New Zealand is a land of pioneers, adventurers and explorers alike. So if you're thinking about a change, take a leap and join the team at Harrison Grierson New Zealand. Submit your application online now or call Nicole Reynolds, Recruitment Manager on +64 21 891 758.