- Time to kick-start your IT career?
- Great career development role
- Fixed term - 3 months
New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE) is the Government's international business development agency. Our purpose is to grow companies internationally - bigger, better, faster - for the benefit of New Zealand.
With a solid foundation of modern Microsoft centric business systems, we are enabled to collaborate from locations across NZ and globally, and deliver focused business solutions. Our Auckland team are on the lookout for an eager, keen to learn, customer focused team member to help out with a variety of Support Specialist responsibilities.
Keen to get some hands on real world experience in these areas?
- Desk moves/computer replacements
- Monitor installation/replacements
- Troubleshooting - meeting room checks, document management
- New Joiner and Exit User process (creating and disabling user accounts)
- Supporting Video Conference systems in person and over the phone
- Ticket/Queue management and prioritisation
- MS Office and Adobe support
- Exposure to remote working systems
- Creating relationships locally and internationally
This is your opportunity to put your excellent communication skills, enthusiasm, and problem solving skills to use, in a supportive environment where we'll do all we can to reward your efforts with some great experience to add to your career development.
If you're up for a challenge, enjoy working in a fast paced, fun team environment, and are either a recent uni graduate, or have some entry level experience in a support role, we'd love to hear from you.
Please apply online attaching your CV and covering letter telling us what you could bring to our team. Applications close 5pm Tues 5 July (NZ Time).