- Provide high quality customer service
- Interesting, fast paced and challenging work
- Be part of a fun and dedicated team
- Fixed term opportunities - Shanghai
Do you want to become a part of Immigration New Zealand’s fastest growing market? We are looking for Support Officers who operate with the highest level of integrity, have energy and determination to achieve results and have experience in administration or data entry.
The purpose of the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) is to grow the New Zealand economy to provide a better standard of living for all New Zealanders. Our goal is to create a strong and high-performing economy by creating an environment that supports businesses to become more productive and internationally competitive.
This role is within MBIE’s Immigration Group at the Shanghai office of Visa Services.
About the role:
The primary role of this position is to provide an effective total administration support service to the immigration officers at Immigration New Zealand. We are looking for people with excellent oral and written communication (Mandarin and English) and well-developed PC skills. The ideal candidates will have high levels of integrity in all transactions and interpersonal contacts. They will have a passion for excellence and a commitment to high quality customer service.
The ideal appointees will have the following:
- A degree qualification where English was a major component
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Mandarin and English
- Work experience in an international organisation where English was the main form of communication
- Experience in excellent customer service and working within a team
- A demonstrated high level of computer literacy including word processing ability and spreadsheet skills
- Experience in working with all people of differing cultural backgrounds, gender and abilities
- The ability to manage fluctuating workloads and work to tight deadlines
- Working effectively without supervision, sometimes in stressful situations
All applicants must have the ability to obtain a visa to work in China (you must be a Chinese citizen or New Zealand citizen).
Starting salary is RMB 83,775 per annum. Any relocation or accommodation costs will be at the successful applicant’s expense.
How to apply:
All applications must include your CV and a cover letter of no more than 250 words which describes how your skills and experience relate to the key capabilities of the position. Please also complete and submit the MBIE application for employment form. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process. Click here.
Applications close 5:00pm (Shanghai time), Wednesday 14 September 2016