Reporting into the Supply Chain Analysis Manager, this newly created role has been established due to company growth.
The team's success to date is due to a supportive and friendly culture that fosters innovation, achievement and growth. Our supply chain division is a key part of our organization, with significant investment being made in providing our global team with the resources and highly motivated people needed to keep up with the high demand for our world leading products. If you enjoy working with big data and enjoy the challenge of improving processes and making things better for the business then this may be the role for you!
A few key responsibilities:
- Maintain and improve supply chain KPIs and monitoring reports ensuring accurate and timely information is provided to the business.
- Identify trends in supply chain KPIs and other metrics and provide commentary and recommendations to the management team ensuring transparency of information.
- Provide insights on system and process issues affecting supply chain performance and support the solutions process.
- Support the supply chain group by providing supply chain modelling and optimisation outputs to allow better decision making.
- Assist users in accessing data, interpreting reports and if needed investigate specific supply chain related issues or project requirements.
- Build close working relationships across the global supply chain group function and with our other stakeholders to assist with analysis requirements.
You are an excellent communicator and have a natural flare for building relationships and credibility across the business. Curious and inquisitive by nature, you enjoy the challenge of being embedded into large masses of data whilst discovering new opportunities to make a difference. You are highly analytical and data analysis is a key part of what you have been exposed to in your career to date. As a self-starter, with a real desire to learn and develop your analytical talents you are an advance user of Excel and are well versed with SQL and VBA or well on your way to. Supply chain experience is advantageous however we are open to other industry experience.
Be part of a Company that makes a positive difference to people's lives and make the move to join us and apply now!