We have exciting opportunities for experienced Structural Engineers to join our busy and growing team this year. You will provide Structural Engineering design skills and project leadership to the Built Environment and Project Delivery Team, that forms part of the Buildings and Infrastructure Group.
Who you are
- Degree qualification in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- Be a Chartered Structural Engineer
- Strong experience in structural engineering and has a comprehensive understanding of Structural Engineering principles, concepts, industry standards and their applications.
- Proven capability working across a variety of commercial and industrial buildings, including experience with bespoke Architecturally driven structures
- Experience working within New Zealand or to New Zealand Standards (desirable)
- Have previous experience in seismic assessments
We offer rewarding careers, competitive salary, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative environment and flexible work practices that focus on wellbeing, diversity and inclusion.