We have an EXCITING OPPORTUNITY!
We are currently experiencing huge growth, and we are seeking a talented structural engineer.
Working closely with the Managing Director, this person will be responsible for ensuring our clients achieve world-class service and quality of engineering while managing the project process.
Your excellent communication skills paralleled with your strong technical knowledge will see you confidently representing our company for current and future business.
You will enjoy problem solving, provide great leadership to the team and enjoy working alongside major players in the building industry.
The successful candidate selected for this role will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package. Our philosophy is to reward determination, dedication, vision and success when KPI'S are achieved.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Defining and checking the scope of works and managing the project to support our client
- Contribute to the company's experience and knowledge
- Work with overseas colleagues to ensure we are meeting deadlines and clients expectations
- Provide technical engineering service on projects, as directed by the Managing Director Work on a broad range of projects including but not limited to residential and commercial developments
- Follow company safety policies Managing a small and growing team
- Mentor and assist staff to ensure we get the best out of our team
- Routinely monitor regulatory issues and advise the Directors
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree from a University approved by the Institution of Engineers New Zealand
- Preferred 5-10 years structural design experience
- Design experience on residential low rise to high rise buildings
- Knowledge of New Zealand standards and codes
- Ability to work independently
- Strong client relationship skills
- AutoCAD or Revit competency
Contact SJ Lee from Eighty4 Recruitment today for a confidential discussion about how to improve your career and change your life.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 116 0902