Benchtop Fabricator / Installer / Forklift Driver
Pacific Stone Ltd, Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
This role involves stone selection, cutting and polishing; operating machinery to requirements, fabrication of stone products (granite, engineered stone, marble) and installation onsite in a variety of environments. We would also require someone who can drive a forklift and assist with stock management.
Pacific Stone are a leading supplier and manufacturer of quality stone hand-crafted bench tops and surfaces that are highly sought after by discerning customers. They supply to the commercial business market, building companies, architects, designers, contractors and kitchen cabinet makers throughout New Zealand and also sell direct to the home owner.
Due to the ongoing growth of the business, along with the popularity of classical stone bench tops, they are looking to grow their production team and are seeking a true ‘all rounder’ that they can move around within the business where required.
- Benchtop Installation experience
- Experience in fabricating stone
- Forklift License
- Stock Management skills would be welcome
- Health and Safety conscious with an eye for detail and quality workmanship
- High level of customer service and communication skills
- An effective team player, who is able to follow instructions, prioritise workload and motivated to achieve output deadlines.
If you feel you are a good match for this role then we would like to hear from you as soon as possible.
One21 – Recruitment Business Partner for Pacific Stone Ltd
Ph: 021 355 179