- Existing business with exceptional growth scope
- Extensive support from centralised services and interstate leaders
- Autonomy and flexibility
Roblawmax is excited to be partnering with a long term client in the search for a State Manager for their growing Queensland business. The organisation is a leader is the wider energy sector across ANZ and counts metering as one of their key areas of strength. Renowned for their innovation, this business continues to grow, both organically and via selective acquisitions, to ensure cutting edge infrastructure that will deliver upon our ever-changing consumer needs.
The business has an existing presence in SE Queensland that has previously been run via interstate leadership. The current growth of the organisation now necessitates the need for a State Manager, who can consolidate upon existing business then grow the footprint further. The position will offer a mix of Project Management, management of Field Service teams, strategy development, business development and client relationship management.
You will ideally possess:
- Extensive experience within the electricity industry with a strong understanding of metering
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work through typical start-up challenges
- Excellent commercial acumen with the ability to forecast and implement strong financial results
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with interstate stakeholders to ensure needs are prioritized. This primarily pertains to the Centralised Services Department (based in Sydney) which provides dispatch, scheduling, deployment planning and supply chain support.
- Strong market awareness with the ability to identify and convert opportunities
- Strong management attributes with the ability to lead, coach and enhance the careers of subordinate staff
- Unquestionable commitment to the implementation of HSE and QA compliance
In return for your skills you will be rewarded with a salary of between $160-175kpa (inc super).
For more information please contact Will Mallard +44 79 51802809 or email@example.com quoting Ref: JI63065