At Apple great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences. We are seeking an experienced designer to join our Media Products Design team in an exciting and fast-paced organization. The ideal designer will have a passion for tackling complex problems and designing elegant, simple solutions that surprise and delight users.
- - A portfolio of work showcasing excellence in visual design and an appreciation for interaction design. Include user work flows and wireframes that demonstrate creative and innovative problem solving.
- - 8+ years work experience with a focus on interaction design and UX across a variety of platforms including TV, web, and iOS
- - Background designing interfaces for TV and living room settings and a passion for video content is a plus
- - Ability to clearly communicate concepts and designs through sketches and wireframes
- - Highly skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Keynote and other design tools
- - Experience in designing from start to finish including the development process
- - Able to function independently and in a team environment with excellent collaboration skills
- - Enthusiasm and history working in an iterative design process, driven by group critique
- - Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and ability to present work to large groups and executives
- - An understanding of how to apply Apple’s design aesthetic and user interactions
- - A passion for Apple, its products, and its customers is a must
Media Products Design team is looking for an outstanding user experience and visual designer to create experiences for tvOS, iOS, Watch, Mac, PC and Web. The designer will be responsible for designing simple and seamless experiences by distilling product requirements and user goals into sketches, wireframes and prototypes. And continue the design work by creating of high fidelity comps, documenting interaction details and visual design specifications, and QA of the implemented product. The designer will also work with the key stakeholders in a given project to make sure that it meets the business and marketing requirements as well as Apple standards in quality and customer experience.
The candidate must flourish in a fast paced, ever-changing, and deadline driven environment. A candidate must be a natural collaborator and a great communicator, able to develop and present design ideas in a large team environment. He or she will work closely with cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Production, Product Marketing, and Senior Management. Prior experience working within a technical environment is a key requirement.
Candidates should possess exceptional user experience and visual design skills, as well as an appreciation for interaction design and design principals. While exercising a good eye for aesthetics, candidates must be able to grasp and distill highly complex issues and translate them into clean, focused, understandable solutions. A candidate should be a self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision.
The work that you will design will be seen and experienced by millions of people every month around the world.
Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts or similar.