- Have your finger on the pulse of product information life cycle management
- Utilise your quality systems and technical experience in this pivotal role
- Fantastic fixed term contract roles based in Auckland with full time and part time options!
If you are a passionate about food technology, food specifications, quality systems and working with some of the best loved Brands in New Zealand, then this fixed term opportunity is for you!
Based at our Fonterra Brands (FBNZ) site in Takanini, this role will utilise your specification management experience as you maintain, and continually improve product information through close communication with Fonterra business units.
You’ll work with a broad range of stakeholders including innovation, quality, regulatory and third party suppliers and you will naturally build and develop networks across the business for potential future career development.
Critical to the success of this role with be your amazing attention to detail, knowledge of Hamilton Grant systems and an understanding of food safety. You’ll use your initiative to drive the quality of specifications at Fonterra to new heights, ensuring we stay the ‘Most Trusted Source of Dairy Nutrition’.
Skills and Experience
Success factors include:
- Proven quality management systems experience, preferably from the Dairy or Food Industry
- Experience in food specifications and product information life cycle management
- Knowledge of the food environment, from a food technology, product development or quality systems role
- Experience with Australia / New Zealand regulatory and compliance requirements
- First rate customer relationship building, communication and influencing skills
- SAP and Hamilton Grant experience are highly regarded in this role as is a relevant tertiary qualification in dairy, food technology or quality.
If you have the drive for continuous improvement of systems, the skills of database management and the personality to be a trusted advisor delivering quick professional advice and answers then look no further.