- Innovative & exciting projects
- Amazing team and culture
- Make your mark in product design and development!
On any given day, you live and breathe R&D. With this mind, I am looking for an innovative C/C++ Embedded Developer with DSP skills.
My client is a maritime technology business and they pride themselves as having a high-performing culture and team. The products they built are developed to meet global performance specifications and with this in mind,
I am looking for developers who apply best practice design and development on a daily basis - does BDD and TDD sound familiar?
To be considered, we are seeking candidates who have:
- Qualifications in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Proven track record of delivering high quality products
- Dynamic personality with strong oral and written communication skills - can you debate with confidence?
- Four or more years of C++, DSP, Linux and embedded software development experience
- Familiarity with wireless RF technologies (e.g., Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Classic and Smart, NFC, ZigBee, etc.).
Candidates for this role must have rights to work in NZ or be available for interviews in Auckland
Keen to find out more? Get in touch with Agatha on 09 9688247 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.