Air New Zealand has been named Airline of the year for the fifth consecutive (2014-2018, from AirlineRatings.com) achieving year-on-year profitable growth. It's our investment in customer experience, product innovation, operational excellence and people that drives our overall commercial success.
Air New Zealand has a clear and compelling strategy to drive sustainable, profitable growth across the group. Growing our market share and revenue performance in China is at the forefront of our growth strategy.
Reporting to Brand Communications Manager, Asia, the role purpose of the Social Media Manager China include:
- Delivering a world-class overarching social communications strategy that focuses on growing and engaging with the community
- Managing China's social platforms through the development of relevant and meaningful content; and execution of acquisition programmes that drive awareness and brand preference
- Leading the build-up and execution of an online influencer strategy that promotes social sharing of the Air New Zealand brand experience
- Actively collaborating with market development and online team to leverage social platforms to drive conversion (sales, offers and other initiatives)
- Providing social media solutions in collaboration with internal stakeholders in managing our brand reputation, crisis management and customer care
- Leading social monitoring in collaboration with the global social media team with consistent measurement and reporting tools across China
The ideal candidate will have at least three years in an online/digital marketing and social media specific role and tertiary qualified in a marketing or communications discipline. You are passionate about social media and the digital world with a good grasp of internet technologies and digital marketing. You are commercial astute and understand how to leverage on social media and digital marketing tools and strategies to drive business outcomes. You have excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Mandarin. Working in a global organisation, you are an effective collaborator with internal and external stakeholders.
Want to be part of a winning team? Please put forward your application via our Careers Page attaching a copy of your resume and cover letter.