If you have an affinity with sustainability, the environment, and care about making NZ a better place? Then this role is right up your street!
Bring your Social Media and Campaign Management prowess and join a progressive team that prides themselves on delivering and encouraging sustainable outcomes for New Zealanders.
Our client is seeking an experienced and passionate Social Media/Campaign Manager to build on their new web presence, social media platforms, and program of content. You must be brand, content, audience obsessed to be successful in this role. The audience experience is at the heart of everything this business undertakes. You'll love to lead and develop innovative and beautifully crafted campaigns to accelerate brand awareness and drive engagement and conversion of initiatives with a purpose. You don't have to do this alone, having Design, Digital and Content specialists at your fingertips to deliver an integrated experience that excites, delights, engages, and retains audiences.
You'll play a vital part in the planning, creation, and delivery of the online social media strategy. You will be as strong in content strategy, mapping, and delivery as you are technically in the execution and end-to-end management of omnichannel social campaigns. You will be no stranger to key social media platforms and tracking tools that come with measuring the success of these platforms, reporting and providing analysis on results is the key to success. You will deliver reporting, manage healthy budgets, and live and breathe everything social media. You will also be responsible for the growth and engagement of this exciting online community.
To succeed in this role you will love in marketing, social media and campaign management. Ideally, you will have a genuine interest in sustainability and climate change. Additionally, you will come to work with a positive attitude and a desire to get amongst it, push the boundaries and showcase your new ideas and abilities.
If this is what you have been looking for, then APPLY NOW!
- 4+ years’ experience in social media marketing or digital campaign management
- Excellent experience in Facebook (Ads Manager), Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, social scheduling and tracking tools
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Develop, implement and manage social media and content strategy
- Identify and target key audience segments
- Monitor and manage all existing social media channels and feeds
- Proof of success with audience growth, engagement, retention, and optimisation
- Specialist advice and support is provided for digital campaigns
- Measuring and reporting social media effectiveness and KPI’s including web traffic metrics
- Real-time community management - responsiveness and peer-to-peer engagement
- Full ownership of monthly acquisition and engagement budgets
- Ability to work and utilise the expertise of the wider Communications team
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work efficiently in a collaborative environment
- Relevant marketing/comms or relevant qualification
Personality & Culture Fit:
- A can-do attitude and proven team player
- Interest in climate change and making a difference
- Passionate, enthusiastic and audience obsessed
- Innovative & up for a challenge
- Creative & strategically minded
- Organic problem solver
- Collaborative by nature
- Modern office in Auckland CBD close to all public transport
- One day per week WFH (work from home) policy
- Access to onsite gym and shower
Let The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.