We are looking for a dynamic Social Media & Content Coordinator for one of New Zealand's largest providers of quality private school education.
Are you already working client side and looking for the next challenge? Maybe you have a background in Marcomms and you're wanting to step up into a role you can drive and take ownership of? If you're an intermediate with proven experience in social & digital marketing and content creation then this is the next role for you.
The perfect candidate will love all things digital and social. You'll have a strong interest in all areas of social media and know how to nail the perfect brand voice to establish a rapport and emotional connection with your audience. The team you join fosters a culture of collaboration and partnership. This is a great opportunity to give a little back to the education sector. You'll be someone that shares the values of Excellence, Partnership, Innovation and Care.
Have a passion for Social, Digital, Content & Giving Back?... then apply now!
- Minimum 3 years in Content and Communications
- Marketing & Communications background
- Education experience a bonus!
- Manage multiple projects on the go and juggle work across different teams
- Understanding of SEO, SEM (adwords), digital display and Facebook advertising
- Customer service focussed
- Polished communication and presentation
- Inter-personal skills and relationship management skills
- High-level of written & verbal communication
- Proven success in planning, developing and executing social marketing projects that deliver against business growth targets
- Track record of social media marketing success to audiences; think youth, parents, grandparents and associated target markets
- Collaborate with other departments and audiences using social media
- Strong voice in engagement with client customers
- Social Media monitoring feedback - including active communication with all internal stakeholders
- Building and developing internal relationships with audiences, using the highest level of customer service
- Engage in appropriate social media channels for division
- Increase and optimise visibility of social content, setting up optimising pages
- Positively driven
- Takes ownership of position
- Passion to grow in role
- Dynamic & energetic
- Real go-getter attitude
- Naturally intuitive
- Organic problem-solver
- A relevant tertiary qualification (preferred)
- City Fringe location
- Quality Work Environment
Commencement / Ideal Start Date:
Early June, 4 weeks notice period is not an issue
Let Brooke and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.