- Are you able to motivate and lead a team of Developers to successful delivery?
- Do you have a true passion for technology, data and delivery results?
- Would you like to work with a fun, award winning team to deliver great customer experiences?
Yes? Then we are what you've been waiting for in your career….
Cucumber listens intently to our customers, works closely with them to investigate and analyse their toughest challenges and then smashes them by leveraging emerging technologies. We engage at all levels of the enterprise with a passion, skill and a near obsession for adding value with each interaction. As such, we seek people with similar drive and ethics to join our growing team of 35 people. Right now we are seeking an exceptional Sitecore Technical Lead. This new position will be based in our HQ in beautiful Tauranga, Bay of Plenty with occasional travel to client sites.
If that’s not enough to tempt you, how about a few Cucumber facts. We:
- Are in growth mode
- Have the highest number of Sitecore developers in NZ
- Are seen as the NZ leading partner of Sitecore services
- Have 3 international Sitecore awards under our belt
- Have a Sitecore MVP in our team (only one of three in NZ)
- Have enterprise clients who have ambition and budget to match
- Care about our people – a huge opportunity for the right person
As Sitecore Technical Lead your main focus is working with our current and prospective clients to understand their strategy and ensure Cucumber is implementing scalable, best practice Sitecore sites to create and maintain long-term sustainable relationships. A senior member of the development team and reporting to the Cucumber CTO, the Sitecore Technical Lead is also responsible for leading (including day to day management) a small group of developers and be excited about mentoring and influencing them to deliver results. Your previous experience with hands on development will be evident and your strong technical ability will back this up.
To hit the ground running as Sitecore Technical Lead, you will be good at:
- Coding: We believe that our technical leaders should always be coding, exploring new areas and challenging themselves. You will ensure all code is delivered to .Net & Sitecore best practices.
- Architecture: You will be comfortable working with clients and the development team to lead the solution architecture approach for Sitecore projects and designing the best solution within scope that works for our client.
- Agile: We use agile delivery practices across all of our projects. You will be experienced working with SCRUM using Continuous Delivery and enjoy working with these practices.
- Understanding: Playing a major part in the entire lifecycle of solution delivery, you will have knowledge and experience from ideation, to UX, to architecture, to code, to testing and deployment.
- Mind-set: Thinking big and acting fast, you will need a start up mind-set with enterprise awareness. You can manage competing priorities and adjust plans quickly to meet project outcomes.
- Mentoring: We continuously share knowledge and learn from each other. With the technical experience you bring, you will be an inspirational teacher to your peers, mentoring the team and bringing them up to speed on new approaches, languages and skills.
- Influencing: You understand both the client’s problem and technical solution and you’re able to advocate for excellence and effect change.
- Communication: Your people skills will be used just as much as your coding and technical skills, so solid communication and experience dealing with clients at a high level is essential to your success.
- Awareness: You will be able to keep up with the current state of the entire project at all times and be fully aware of any potential blockers. If there is an internal or external force that threatens slowing the project down, then you should know about it.
No experience in Sitecore? But consider yourself in the “Technical Lead A Team” – then we’re keen to hear from you too.
Cucumber is where technology passion and family values combine to make a truly unique company. So if you would like to exercise your true potential, be mission critical to the team and clients you are servicing, and be highly valued.....then please contact us today!