This commercial Main Contractor has a 30 year plus track record in the region working on a wide range of construction projects in the $3m - $50m range, with a large proportion of their projects secured on a negotiated basis due to their consistent track record in delivering on time and budget. Typical projects include: commercial buildings, education projects, seismic upgrades, large scale residential and institutional projects.
We are now seeking to employ a talented Site Manager either currently based in Wellington or seeking to relocate to the capital to take up permanent employment.
Key experience / skills required:
- Trade or construction qualification essential
- New Zealand working rights preferred
- Site Safe
- Proven experience in site managing projects valued over $10m
- Commercial construction project background essential
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with all Stakeholders
- Ability to anticipate issues and make decisions
- Straight talking
- Ability to manage a programme
- Strong focus on safety and risk management
With a large number of staff on site in addition to subtrades, to succeed in this role it is essential that you have the personality and persistence required to motivate others, manage large and small issues and show a high level of attention to detail at all stages of the project life-cycle.
Our client is ready to recruit, if you are considering a New Zealand based position please get in contact to discuss.
For more information please contact Will Mallard +44 79 51802809 or email@example.com quoting Ref: TS62172