- Lead the Fonterra Hautapu quality team in achieving day to day food safety best practice
- Utilise your previous quality leadership experience in this key, critical role
- High impact position leading and driving change across the business
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a site management and leadership team leading a small, positive and motivated band of quality specialists at Fonterra’s Hautapu site in food safety and quality (FSQ) knowledge and improvement.
Managing the culture of food safety & quality within a Fonterra site, is a key, critical role in our ambition to be the ‘most trusted source of dairy nutrition’ and this position will utilise your ability to lead best practices management of quality according to Fonterra Food Safety and Quality systems.
With your previous leadership experience coming to the fore, you will direct and mentor 2 direct reports overseeing their day to day activities whilst getting your hands dirty behind the red line as well! You will provide energy and direction to quality systems and projects, ensuring strategic impact and efficiency of these processes.
As the site expert you will also provide verification and coaching, around interpretation of regulatory, food safety, quality and customer requirements, linking closely with MPI around standards and regulatory changes and needs.
This role will require professional courage, to stand up for what is right, whilst building strong, positive and lasting relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of the business.
If you have the quality, food safety and/or operations background and you’re ready to step up to the next big challenge to further develop your FSQ knowledge and leadership skills, then this role as part of the site management team is the role for you, with Fonterra!
Skills and Experience
As a key member of the Quality & Technical leadership team you will be pivotal in Fonterra achieving its vision of being the world’s most trusted source of dairy nutrition.
Success factors include:
- Demonstrable management experience building, coaching and mentoring teams while driving change in a quality environment.
- Extensive food safety systems and process skills preferably from a dairy environment.
- Previous auditing experience in a food safety.
- First rate relationship building and influencing skills with the professional courage to do what’s right.
- SAP experience and a high level of Microsoft Excel understanding.
A relevant tertiary qualification in food science, technology or engineering would be highly regarded
Extend your quality career - apply today!
Hours of Work