Well known in the Wellington building sector, this Main Contractor have a proven capability in delivering large scale commercial and multi unit residential developments. Having built a strong forward workload of projects, they are now looking to recruit a Construction Manager to augment their existing team of construction professionals. Suitable applicants may already be working as a Construction Manager or be working at a Senior Project Manager level and exhibit the skills and experience to step up.
Preferred candidates will hold New Zealand working rights and be able to demonstrate experience in the building industry having previously worked as a Construction Manager or Project Manager on commercial building projects valued in excess of $15M.
If you are interested please review the following skills, experience and capabilities that are required:
- Carpentry trade or other relevant construction qualification
- Proven ability in overseeing vertical construction projects in excess of $15M
- Managing project planning, programming and set up phases
- High level of financial awareness and risk management
- Client / Stakeholder management skills
- Strong focus on health and safety
- Ability to anticipate risk and mitigate
In this role you will work closely with the Directors, Senior Project Managers and Site Managers to ensure that projects are delivered to client's satisfaction in a safe, efficient and timely manner.
We are looking for a high calibre person who can demonstrate a consistent career history in vertical construction.
For more information please contact Will Mallard +44 79 51802809 or email@example.com quoting Ref: MD60640