Outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated Civil Site Engineer to join a worldwide construction giant delivering a major piece of New Zealand roading infrastructure.
Working on a critical piece of the Roads of Nationals Significance programme (RONS), with multiple stakeholders and significant public interest, this project will be a career highlight.
Applications are sought from existing Site Engineers with Bachelor of Engineering qualification who can demonstrate practical construction and project co-ordination experience in the successful delivery of highways and related infrastructure.
Motivated and enthusiastic, you will be expected to demonstrate the following skills, attributes and experience:
- BEng or equivalent
- Absolute commitment to health and safety at all times
- Confidence in your written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of New Zealand construction techniques
- Experience in roading, earthworks or similar highway related projects
- Proven experience in efficient cooperation with subcontractors
- Ability to motivate and manage others
- Passion for civil engineering
If you have experience in roading, earthworks or related highway construction and are looking for a Auckland based position with a well regarded National Civil Contractor please apply without delay, our client is gearing up for site and is highly motivated to find the right person without delay.
For more information please contact Will Mallard +44 79 51802809 or email@example.com quoting Ref: MD60640