ENI Engineering specialise in contract sheet metal manufacturing and have been designing and making cool stuff since 1993. As a specialist and industry leading contract manufacturer, ENI is passionate about innovation that makes metal work. Our core business is in sheet metal and general fabrication through to powder coating and assembly. We have strategically invested in industry leading technology which is all based out of a fantastic facility in Islington - Christchurch.
This pivotal role is all about optimising our sheet metal manufacturing by getting the best out of our programming software and associated state-of-the art machines as well as preventative maintenance, so we maintain production and reduce downtime. Your responsibilities will include becoming an expert in the following areas:
- Programming - Boost Software
- Laser Cutting - Utilising Trumpf Fibre Laser machine.
- Punching - Utilising Trumpf Punch
- Folding - Utilising multiple Trumpf and other Press Brakes
To ensure “Smart Manufacturing” is fully integrated across our business, you will also have the opportunity to learn other areas and the machines used.
Reporting to the Engineering and Production Managers, you will be part of a high performing team operating in a supportive environment. You will be given ample training and support in order to succeed in this role.
This highly varied role has the potential to make a real difference to overall manufacturing performance. So to be considered you will need to;
- be able to demonstrate your passion for technology, sheet metal and innovation.
- come from a sheet metal related background, and have an excellent working knowledge of the machinery used.
- be a disciplined self-starter who enjoys following processes with high attention to detail.
Other skills required include:
- Experience working in a maintenance role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Sound computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal English
- A proven ability to work autonomously with high levels of self-motivation
This is a genuinely rare opportunity to really advance your career/expertise in a highly supportive, innovative and successful work environment.
To discuss further please Call/WhatsApp Neil Satherley on +64 27 2886859 (+64 3 3221998 if Landline calling is preferred), or to apply please email your CV to me at email@example.com