Porirua Wellington, New Zealand
Full Time, Permanent
Windsor Engineering Group Ltd are a successful engineering, energy, service and manufacturing business. We have locations across New Zealand, Australia, and the USA.
We know that some expat individuals with a few of their good mates are thinking of travelling back to New Zealand. As we progresses beyond the crisis of Covid 19 we have projects with start dates now confirmed and are moving forward with our growth plans. That includes employing up to four individuals with the above experience. One role will be based in Porirua but other opportunities may be available in our other locations around new Zealand including Auckland, Waikato, Napier, Dannevirke, Christchurch, and Dunedin
This role includes assembly, servicing, and repair of equipment manufactured by Windsor engineering and others. It will include dynamic balance correction for fans and other rotating machinery, undertaking laser alignment of drives, testing and commissioning for new and existing installations in New Zealand and sometimes other countries.
In this role you will be representing Windsor Engineering and working with our clients to get the best performance from their Windsor equipment. When not on site you will work in our manufacturing facility.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record and skills in the following areas:
· Trade qualified Fitter/Tuner Machinist or Maintenance and Diagnostics skills
· Trade certificate
· Limited Electrical registration (Can be completed once employed)
· Experience in the maintenance of bearings and other industrial rotating equipment
· You will likely have had experience making well-reasoned engineering decisions
· You may have had experience supervising other staff or contract staff
· Experience and ability to work away from home on regular occasions
· Proactive approach to health & safety for everyone’s benefit
· Current Passport/Visa to work in NZ & NZ Drivers Licence or able to obtain one if you are not on a NZ passport
· Able to pass drug testing when requested
If you are keen to progress your career and wish to join a company leading its field, we offer you an attractive wage with good working conditions including subsidised Medical Insurance* and Life Insurance* (*after a qualifying period).
We are seeking an individual looking for a permanent long-term career. You will have proven ability to get the job done and be able to work as part of a team providing experience and a high level of technical support.
This is an opportunity to assist us as we continue to grow our project work and extend our service operation. We offer varied and interesting work. We have a wide range of skills, experience and ages throughout the Windsor group and we welcome any candidate who has the right skills and experience to apply for this role.
Please use the forward your CV and Cover letter. Once the Application has been received and acknowledged, our Group HR Manager, Kerry Stewart will be happy to answer any questions you may have via firstname.lastname@example.org Applications will be considered until all vacant positions are filled. We encourage you to apply promptly.