Do you want to help shape the health system or know of someone who would be great at this? We are looking for strong people to facilitate change across the community.
- Love working through complexity to reach the best solution?
- Excited about the prospect of one truly integrated health system for the West Coast?
- Want to help reduce disparities and improve Māori Health outcomes?
- Like to be at the forefront of best practice and enabling real change?
- Like to support providers to achieve equitable and best possible outcomes for patients?
You can use your relationship management and business skills to work alongside service providers to develop health services, implement new models of service delivery, budget and allocate funding, and improve processes and the quality of service provision. You could use your project management and leadership skills to help improve patient flow, redesign models of care and service delivery and reduce duplication and the time people spend waiting right across our health system.
Are you looking for part-time, full-time or fixed-term employment, or perhaps already working in our system and interested in a secondment? We have an 'open mind' about our ideal candidate so send through your application now.
- Care and respect for others. Manaaki me te whakaute i te tangata
- Integrity in all we do. Hāpai i ā mātou mahi katoa i runga i te pono
- Responsibility for outcomes. Te Takohanga i ngā hua
To find out more information, please see the position description attached and applications are only accepted online.
For general inquiries, please contact John Ray, Recruitment Specialist email@example.com