Senior Valuer (Auckland)
Senior Valuation and leadership role, with a collaborative and team-based culture
Leading, award winning property and valuation practice across highly complex projects
Career development and progression opportunities available
Play a key leadership role across this New Zealand wide, award winning valuation and project management practice. In this role, you will be leading client relationships through the delivery of highly complex and challenging valuation projects. You will be a leading expert in either the valuations of land, buildings, plant and infrastructure from single properties to large portfolios including public utilities and industrial plants, located throughout New Zealand.
Based in Auckland, this role provides you the opportunity to value some of Australasia’s largest and most divergent property portfolios. The valuations team is part of Beca’s Advisory Business meaning that you can expect to grow your career in property valuation working closely with asset management, business improvement and decision support. This is a busy, challenging, dynamic and rewarding role where you will play a significant part in helping the valuation practice to deliver their strategy, continuing and growing the reputation of the practice in helping our clients through excellence in delivery of highly complex, innovative and award-winning valuation requirements.
Career development and progression opportunities are available in this role, across the New Zealand and broader business.
In this role, you will have plenty of scope for success and we are looking for a high performing professional with a real passion for the valuation industry. While based in Auckland, this role will give you scope to work in a national valuations team as well as providing consulting services to multinational clients throughout Australasia.
You will enjoy busy, challenging roles, have a bias for action and be comfortable with making commercial judgements. You will also have a passion for property with deep understanding across asset management and valuation processes, such as for the commercial and industrial sectors.
· You will be experienced in undertaking valuations of a range of property portfolios including industrial sites, Government property portfolios and commercial properties
- You will enjoy working as part of a dynamic team and understanding a range of property types and markets
- You have excellent interpersonal skills in order to deal with a range of clients and develop new opportunities through marketing and business development
- You have high attention to detail and exceptional communication skills
- You will be a confident professional with a sense of accountability for results and a passion for working in a thriving, professional and innovative company within a corporate environment
- You will be a registered valuer with a valuation, property or related tertiary qualification
To apply for this role, please follow the online application process below.
Beca is one of the largest employee-owned professional services consultancies in the Asia-Pacific region. Our team of over 3,400 professionals is diverse enough to bring a wide range of perspectives and expertise to every client and challenge, creating resourceful, smart solutions from our collective experience and insights.
While our experience has been 99 years in the making, it’s the fresh talent we’re nurturing, the innovative thinking we’re developing and the connections that we’re forging that get us most excited for the future.
To find out more about Beca’s purpose, people and projects, visit www.beca.com.